With every great man comes great wisdom and courage- and massive speed.

Imran.Raouf On Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Been a long time since I last posted anything. Busy busy busy. Anyways, I received a request from a CERTAIN FRIEND OF MINE (you know who you are), to post a post about him. So yeah this is the first Forced / Advertising post... enjoy if you can...

note: this article may contain over-excessive compliments


Satyan's Awesome Awesomeness

So there we were, hearts beating as fast as the sound of horse shoes pounding the ground of the great outback, as the birds fly in the sky, soaring up to the heavens, our hands touching this great earth, as we were just seconds from changing our state of movement. as the word "sedia" fills the air, my pulses stopped, nerves interrupted, brain malfunctioning, eyes focused on the patch of ground that will soon be stepped by my own feet.

As the whistle blows, everything exploded as my legs catapulted me forward towards a small streak of black 100 metres away. Just a few seconds in and I proudly tought to myself "I'm not last...I can win this!". Just as that sentence met it's full stop, the tail of my eye saw a shadow far beyond the point of focus. I was puzzled, at least for a few seconds, till everything came into place. It was Satyan, The Legend of the Far East, The Mustang of India, passing me as if I was stalled on a lone highway.

Just when I mentally eliminated him as a threat, he just bounce right back to the list. There he goes, speeding past as I felt the air generated by his body cutting through the atmosphere, leaving me in his dust. Was I demoralized? Or Did it actually pushed me to the very limits of my body? Only God knows, but what's for sure is that Satyan had me in his hands, like a revolutionist with the neck of his King at the edge of his blade.

His toes touched the line. The line. The black mark on the field that everybody wished to be first to touch. Even me. That was it. Satyan completely destroyed us all from reaching our dreams. His powerful legs, focused mind, endless stamina, all pushed him towards victory.

For he was Snake.
And for he was triumphant.
awesome.


0 comments: