Gotta admit that you totally hate Mondays don't ya? Well I do...
First off we must go back to school after a 2 day mini-vacation to nowhere. As the alarms wake us up at 5:45 in the morning, really is a party-pooper to our little sleeping heaven. I also notice that getting ready on Monday mornings are a little longer than on normal days and I really don't know why! :S
Then comes the weekly assembly. One of the most *URGHHH* times of the week. Sit there, stand up, sing, sit down again, listen to the teachers' speeches, stand up again, sing again, sit down AGAIN, stand up ANOTHER F'IN TIME, where only then we would make our way back to class. sheesh.
Then the learning starts. After leaving our brains to rust for a couple of days, I'm sure all of ya would feel really sleepy/lazy to learn eh? School goes on as usual then after school I have to rush cause I got my accounts tuition 30 mins after school ends. Must makan la then solat la then walk to tuition. It's ok though but really it acts as a sleeping pill side effect during class.
After 1 1/2 hours, then the fun comes. Ussually there would be these couple of guys who would stayback on Mondays. So yeah would ussually play basketball or something but we got a little taste of something different today. Football! okla not THAT different. It was really fun :D. Hyzain (if im not mistaken) ripped his pants when he wanted to kick the ball. Sure it doesn't sound funny but hell it really made all of us ROTFL literally. Bang K plak bwat skill 'buah' LOL. Don't know his real name though. Then this dude kicked the ball up high, where it hit something, and left a huge gaping hole in the ball.
awh....
So yeah ussualy on Mondays I would dig out my patience to go back at 7 o'clock, where i have to, again, rush because I've another class at 8. haizz...
Sure Mondays could be a pain in the *donkey* but it makes the other 6 days of the week seem like a walk in the park :D
Imran.Raouf
On Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment