With every great man comes great wisdom and courage- and massive speed.

Imran.Raouf On Saturday, July 18, 2009

My last post was also on a carnival. Coincidence or just a lack of mood to update? Never mind, let us continue. But before that, here's a little advertisement:


NABEELA'S NUGGETS



Made from 100% chicken, with 3 tablespoon worth of sugar per piece, A-grade cooking oil from pure cow sweat, and were made by Nabeela herself.
It is completely FREE of charge.
=Come get yours today=


Ok, that ad is just a fraud. She was just posing with a whole stash of nuggets that was meant to be eaten by BSMM members. Anyway, this was how my day went:

Came at about 7:30 and lepaked with Abul awhile. At 8 o'clock, the dancing thingy started, and Yana dragged me to dance. But I can't dance ok? kalu MJ nye lagu mungkin nak la :P.

After a loooooong time of booty shaking, my game started. I played volleyball, a game which I have utterly no knowledge in. 1st round was supposed to be against red or blue house, but their members were not enough, so we were automatically qualified for the finals. Same thing happened to green house. So our first game was the finals already. Bummer. Well, at least we won :D. But I contributed absolutely nothing to it hehe. On the girl's side, yellow won too. Yeah!

Then just lepaked here and there. I went to visit abul who was in charge of the songs. He left 'for awhile' and left me alone with all the soundmaster stuff. I don't know what kind of songs to put, so for you guys who heard MJ songs, sorry if u didnt like it. Cause with the King Of Pop, you could only either love or hate him.

After that, lepaked more here and there. Went back at 2. Had quite a fun day today :)


How the field looks like. Not alot of people this year, eh?

Si gadis yang benci kat camera. Kesian camera :(

Sweet couple kan they 2?


Football Player Injury Standby Squad



0 comments: