With every great man comes great wisdom and courage- and massive speed.

Imran.Raouf On Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ahhh finally, the month of November has come. Shall thy be a glorious month, as October has been. Well, October wasn't exactly a wonderful month, but hey, let's be positive now shall we? Don't let your big brother down, Nov.

Nothing much happened in Oct, well there was one very special day- the day my love turned 16. I know it's a little too late now, but here's to you, sweetheart:

Happy Birthday Sayangggg~!
May you receive God's most gracious blessings, InsyaAllah
Happy 16th year of life!!!
~I love you~
=)

And I'd also like to wish:

Happy belated birthday Sean Ding!
Your poems touched our hearts,
And may my wishes touch yours too.

Okay, a little weird talking bout touching touching.. Never mind that, let us move on..
I could smell freedom oh so strongly and it sure smells like good cup of coffee. Its hard to believe 8 days of exams are over and only 2 are left, never thought I would make it till this day.

Been having little problems lately that kinda interrupted my studies, but I hope it didn't though. I gave 103.47% for this exam, and I hope it would be worth it :)

See ya soon, till the next time I update (which will hopefully be soon since I won't be so busy anymore, woohoo) But until then, have a good life, good luck to everyone who are sitting for exams, and please refrain from doing bad stuff like smoking.

seriously.
it kills.
like.
*snap*

ByeBye =)

0 comments: