that was how long we have been schooling this year (:
I noticed that this is the FIRST post of 2010. My mind was on so many other things that I totally forgot I had a blog. Boy this page brings back so many memories...
Anyway, here's how life's been rolling:
The first few weeks of school has been pretty okay, quite boring actually, but kinda hectic with all the time table and teacher changes.
Buuuuut everything else feels still. Rusting. Rusting.
Till 2 days ago =D
Road Run. (yes, jalan raya boleh berlari)
It was the first school event of this new decade and boy was it..... ermm..... sweaty? Ok-lah kot. =P. My personal record last year was beaten (to say the least). And after it all ended, everybody lepak-ed here and there with absolutely no target in life, and ABUL KISSED ME.
almost.
It was only a pose. No gay-ness intended at all. And by accident, our noses banged. Thank God. If our faces were hidungless, I would have lost my first kiss to a guy. Damn. That sucks. Not to mention dosa. =O
It was yana's first merentas desa after 4 years being a doctor on the sidelines. Though she has never road run-ed before, she still managed to make it within the time limit, and it was almost effortless for her. So proud of you =) my little athlete. hehe :P
And oh, blue house won, we were last :(
Now, a day later, I'm just sitting here, typing, doing whatever that is left that has to be done, waiting for the regular 5:30 wake-ups again.
Sigh.
Till then, adios amigos :D
Buh-bye.
-raouf-
Imran.Raouf
On Sunday, February 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment