With every great man comes great wisdom and courage- and massive speed.

Imran.Raouf On Friday, May 22, 2009

Bio exams just finished. yay!
So yeah it was kinda tough. Brain went blank today don't know why. I guess it was due to the lack of studying that I was suppose to be doing yesterday. What happened was:

I missed my van, cause the *toot* driver didn't *toot* the horn (literally) and well, I was real pissed. Was planning to go back and study but its ruined. Great. Seriously... great! :D.. Cause I went to Satyan's house instead.

I was suppose to study there but first we played a harmless game of poker. Then when he turned on Return Of The King, I just couldn't keep my eyes off of it. Too tempting to see ugly orcs fighting, especially that hideous pink one we named J***** (u noe who i mean, sat). Half way through we ordered Pizza. A regular each (fat giler now haha). Then watched till the end just in time for my mom to come and fetch me.

So yeah. Blame frodo for my failure
ciaoz.
-imp

btw, sat: SHARE THE LOAD!!!!

0 comments: