OH CRAP I'M UGLY NOW.
Already broke 2 mirrors in my house just by glancing at them.
I had just went to get a haircut, and boy did I regret doing it.
Here's how I look like: (note: not for the faint-hearted) sideburns were viciously slaughtered.
God, it'll be so embarrassing on Monday. With that hair and a really retarded face, you really can't tell if you're looking at me or a cow: or maybe it's the camera...
Anyways, I don't wanna continue talking about something not worth talking about, so I'll just move on. Around one month back, I started to learn to play the guitar, as my dad bought me a pure acoustic. Man is it awesome. Who knew that if you tied 6 strings to a piece of fat, hollow wood, it would create such beautiful sounds.
I haven't had much time to play/practice it however, due to uncontrollable amounts of classes and homework. But yeah I do play it when I'm free or whenever I feel like it. Not much of a pro but hell, there's still a long way to go :)
Mine is a Tanglewood TW28 STR DLX of it's Indiana series. The price is okay, and the sound it produces is really nice. I can say that I recommend you getting one if you are interested in buying a guitar. Tanglewood is a British manufacturer and if I'm not mistaken, quite known for its acoustic guitars. You can find more info on its guitars here.
Well that's all for now, see ya soon. It would be really nice if you professional players out there could recommend me good songs to play :D
thanks. byebye
-imp.
Imran.Raouf
On Saturday, May 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment